Tuesday 1 May 2007

Film Of The Month - April: Sunshine

This month I've been torn between 'Sunshine' and 'The Lives Of Others', both which I really enjoyed for different reasons.

Unlike the previous 'Film Of The Month' posts, I hadn't decided which was going to 'win' until I started the post. In the end I've gone with 'Sunshine' purely because it's rare that you get a well-made sci-fi film that's based around character rather than spectacle.

I had planned on catching 'Sunshine' a second time at the cinema but that never happened, I'm now looking forward to watching it when it comes out on DVD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sunshine? You're a loon Morris, even I as a scifi fan couldn't put it above Lives of Others, and it's not even that good anyway!

But it's your decision (and your rep going down in flames!

:)